Welcome to Phann Music (“Phann Music”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
· How we collect, store, use, disclose and protect your information when you use our mobile app (the “App”), website (the “Website”), and any software provided on, or in connection with Phann Music services (the “Services”).
· Your choices about the collection of your information
· How to contact us regarding privacy issues
· Our Policy applies to all three user types (Listeners, Artists and Venues).
1. Information we collect
We collect information about you in the following ways:
Information provided by you, to us directly:
· Profile information: This information is provided by you for your user profile and will allow us to help you or others be ‘found” on Phann Music. For example:
o First and last name
o Contact number
o day, month and year of birth
o Location – the city in which you live
o A profile picture and/or profile cover photo
o Information about how you categorize yourself with respect to your content (for example, whether you are a listener, artist or venue)
o Details of your other websites and social media profiles
· Your username, password and email address
· If you purchase a Subscription, you will also need to provide your iTunes account with registered email and password.
· User content: Information that you post to the service (e.g., you may provide personal data when you upload sounds or photos, or when you post comments, and other materials).
· Information from communication between you and Phann Music. For example, correspondence by email regarding Service-related emails (e.g. account verification, changes/updates to the features of the Service).
· Your latitude and longitude is recorded for location based purposes
· Your latitude and longitude will be stored with your events you make and viewable (through a location based event finder) if you are a venue type user and your event is made public by you in accordance with your privacy settings.
· Cookies may be used to collect data and information, such as logged in user data.
· Metadata is usually data about user content, specifically, how, when and by whom a piece of User Content was collected
2. How we use your information
We use the information we receive to:
· To help you use and maintain your account
· Assist you in accessing your information
· Remember information so you do not have to re-enter your login details when you visit or the next time you visit the Service
· To identify you as the owner of the sounds and other content that you upload, the comments you post and/or the other contributions that you make to the Platform.
· Provide you with technical support
· If you purchase a Subscription, your name, address and payment verification information will be accessed through your itunes account and will be used to process your account subscriptions and renewals and to collect your payment
· Your email address can be used to send you service information and updates in relation to your account and the service.
· To analyse, improve and monitor the effectiveness of the service
· Monitor metrics such a total number of listens or plays
3. Sharing of your information
Below are conditions where we may need to share some of the information we collect about you or which you provide to us:
· Other users of the app will have full access to any information in your public profile, in accordance with your privacy settings. User’s may observe your profile, like, comment and repost your uploaded content, add themselves to your followers list, send you messages or direct email (if the two users are signed up as an Artists or Venue).
· Any information or content that you upload or voluntarily disclose to the Service, will be accessible by the public, as controlled by applicable privacy settings set by you. Privacy profile settings are changed by you.
· Any information removed from the Service by you that you originally posted to the Service may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service, or if other third parties or users have saved or copied that information.
· We will only disclose your information with your consent and if you have explicitly agreed that we may do so.
· Statistical data and information regarding the use of the platform may be gathered through aggregating your personal data with similar data of other users and may be made publicly available. This data gathered would never include your name, email address or other information which could individually identify you.
· Your information will be disclosed if required by law and if we have a good faith belief that we are required to do so by law. This may involve responding to a court order, search warrant or subpoena.
· We may access and share your information to protect our interest if we feel it is necessary to protect our rights and interests, as well as those of our users and employees.
· If we transfer or sell part or the whole of our assets in the context of a business transfer, merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution or liquidation we may transfer your information to any person or organisation that acquires part of or all the assets or business of Phann Music.
Storage and Processing:
· Your data gathered by the Service might be stored in Australia or any other country in which Phann Music or Service Providers maintain facilities
· Phann Music does not ensure the security of any information you give to Phann Music or assure the information on the Service may not be accessed or destroyed.
· Phann Music uses safety measures such as a unique password before granting access to your account. Please help us help you, by maintaining the privacy of your unique password and having access to your emails between you and Phann Music.
4. Choice and control about your information
· Have all your profile information and content hidden from users you have not accepted as a friend by turning your profile to ‘private’ in profile settings
· You may unsubscribe from email correspondence with us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” in such correspondence. You may not unsubscribe from Service – related correspondence which may include: (account verification, purchase and billing confirmation, enhancements/changes to features, technical and security notices, copyright infringement and other important information relative to you, your account or the platform.
· Update your account information in profile settings
Switching your user type
· You can change your user type (listener, artist or venue) at any time under profile settings. Your User Content will be kept and transferred over to the new user type. Please keep in mind transferring to an user type Artist or Venue will give other Artist and Venue user types accessibility to direct email you from your profile (in accordance with your privacy settings).
Deleting your account and how long we keep User Content
· You can delete your account under your profile settings.
· Upon deactivation of your account, Phann Music may retain data associated to you, such as your profile information and User Content for a commercially reasonable time to satisfy legal obligations or if we have a reasonable reason for doing so.
· Please note that if you terminate your account, all user content, including sounds uploaded, will be deleted and may be unrecoverable. It is your responsibility to copy or back up all uploaded content before deletion.
5. Children’s Privacy
Phann Music is not permitted for use for children under the age 14. We do not knowingly collect data from children under the age of 14 or knowingly allow them to register an account. In the case that we have collected personal information from a person under the age of 14, we will delete this information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we may have such information, please contact us at email@example.com.
6. Deceased User
In the case of the death of a Phann Music user, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will conduct our correspondence by email.
7. How to contact us